Thursday 27 June 2013

Alias Paul : Nothing shall separate us from the love of God through Christ who suffered for us in the heavenly realm.
Alias Jesus : I am that Christ
Alias Paul : How can you be the Christ ? Humans aren't God !
Alias Jesus: I was fathered by the Holy Spirit and a virgin, God incarnate, according to Isaiah 7v14
Alias Paul: No way, you are kidding, that verse in Isaiah refers to a young woman. Get away from me I never knew you
Alias Jesus: Oh but you did know me. You fell before me when I knocked you off your high horse and when the scales had fallen from your eyes you worshipped me as Lord.
Alias Paul: Surely there is an error in your memory ?
Alias Jesus : Cataracts seem to have grown over you eyes. Repent, Worship me here, NOW, or be damned.
Alias Paul: Nothing shall separate us from the love of God so I don't know what bleeding Jesus is bleating on about.
Alias Jesus : Whoever believes that my Nasty Intolerant Version bible is The 100% inerrant version of reality can be my eternal bride but whoever so much as pokes a semi colon, let alone a word, will gnash their teeth in eternal torment.
Alias Paul: Nothing shall separate us from the love of God except trying to get to heaven by observing the O.T. laws.
Alias Jesus : Matt 5v20 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be least in heaven. Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the Phartisees you will not get to heaven. Matt 19v17, If you want to enter life obey the commandments
Alias Paul: Fool. It is by grace that we are saved, not by works cognitive or physical. (Eph 2v8, Rom 11v6) Anyone who is bound as a slave to the law will die by it. ( Gal 3v10 , Rom 3v21)
Alias Jesus: Anyone who calls me fool will be in danger of the fires of hell
Alias Paul: Well to be more specific, I think what you are saying is foolish. I know, lets test everything. He who has the biggest penis shall be anointed as the mouth piece of God.
Alias Jesus: My ass, you fool, ( 2 Cor 11v21 ). No marriage for you in heaven, ( Mark 12v25 )
Alias Paul: Your texts seem like they were written by Balaam's ass, they're misanthropic and make it sound like you had no penis.
Alias John ( 1 Jn 4v1 ): Whoever does not acknowledge Jesus was the Christ in the flesh shall be damned
Alias Paul : Johnny don't try to make a cunti us. It is obvious that God & his Christ were only ever in the heavenlies. 1 Tim 4v10, God is the saviour of all men
Alias Jesus:Whoever believes I am the son has eternal life, but whoever rejects me will not see life. ( John 3v36 ) John 14v6 NO one come so the father except through me
Alias Paul: When I get to heaven I'm going to walk all over you
Alias Jesus: You should be so lucky
Alias Paul: You make so brave while hiding behind your quill and ink but I'll use my squid to squirt ink on you, squirt
Alias Jesus: Turn the other cheek
Alias Paul: You turn a fine line in cheek, high jacking my religion and trying to turn it back to Judaism. My Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
Alias Jesus: Luke 13v51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth ? No, I tell you, division. Luke 12v46 I will cut you to pieces and beat you with many blows
Alias Paul: What happened to "Love your enemies, bless those who curse you ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment