Wednesday 7 December 2011

MATERIAL GIRL parody

December 05, 2011 - 06:08 PM
Beam me up Jesus :-}



Madonna , ' Material girl ' [parody , as sung by a believer in orthodoxy ]

Hitchens tells me reasons, where ,what I believe ain't true
But my minister, and his fluffy flock, tell me to walk away from you.
Mills tries to tell me reasons why, what I believe ain't true
But my fearful thoughts and apologetics won't allow me to listen to you
Cause, I live in a fantasy land, and I worship a fantasy man
You know, I live in a fantasy world, which is why I call myself, Christian

Sam Harris shows me many bits, where what the Bible says ain't good
But fearfulness like paranoia stop me listening to what I should [repeat]
So I'm stuck in a fantasy world and I worship a cosmic tyrant
You know, I'm stuck in the Bibleverse, suffering from stockholms syndrome.
[ However maybe many who call themself Christian do have strong belief in the idea of being loving & caring & the good samaritan. But maybe when it comes to reality it is more about being careful, doing your job well. Being good for goodness sake or just helping others cause it makes you feel good, or as a return favour or to gain their favour ?]

No comments:

Post a Comment